ArtMorfic Designs or Artmorfic (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect and process personal data about you. Personal data, or personally identifiable information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, company name, website.
- Financial Data: includes bank account, VAT number and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site or the Services.
- Profile Data: includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our Site and Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is Personal Data Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including via:
- Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data when you fill in forms or correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you register to use our Site or to receive our newsletter, subscribe to use our Services, create an account to use our Site or Services, request marketing to be sent to you, search for a product or place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend a conference or webinar, give us feedback or contact us and when you report a problem with our Site or Services.
- Purchases: If you make purchases via our Site or within any Services, or register for an event or webinar, we may require you to provide your Identity, Contact, Financial and Transaction Data.
- Community: If you register for an online community that we provide, we may ask you to provide us with Identity, Contact, Profile and Technical Data.
- Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our Services, Sites or emails, we automatically collect Technical Information about your device, browsing actions, patterns, Location Data and Usage Data. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies about your device, and your use of our Site and Services. We may also receive Technical Data and Location Data about you if you visit other websites employment our cookies. Please see the Cookie section below for further details.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud*;
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
*We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store (https://automattic.com/privacy/). We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Personal Data We Receive From Other Sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive the following personal data about you from them:
- Technical Data: from analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers such as Google.
- Contact, Transaction and Financial Data: from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as, Stripe, PayPal.
- Identity and Contact Data: from providers of chat/communication services with customers including via email such as MailChimp.
- Email Communications and Contact Data: from providers of email communications service providers such as MailChimp.
Personal Data We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect personal data about you from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with personal data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. We also use this for the purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion, and profiling, determining eligibility, and verifying Contact Data. The personal data we collect includes:
- Identity and Contact Data: from publicly available sources such as Companies House.
- Identity, Contact and Profile Data: that is published about you on social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Site. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies.
A persistent cookie is stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of a user across the Site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. We use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Site or Services.
A session cookie allows the Site or Services to link your actions during a browser session. We use session cookies to enable certain features of the Site or Services, to better understand how you interact with the Site or Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Site. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Site or Services and then close your browser.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Our Services are global and your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, our staff is located, or where we engage service providers engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. This will involve a transfer of your personal data to countries outside of your country of residence, where data protection rules are different from those of your country of residence.
Processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“) or the UK.
Our Site and Services are accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site or Services from outside the EEA or the UK. This means that where you chose to post your personal data on our Site or within the Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA or the UK may be deemed to have occurred.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. For example, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any credit card information or payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any passwords with anyone. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavor to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Site or the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site and Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability) in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, at any time.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Marketing: We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
- Promotional Offers from us: We will send you marketing emails if you “opt in” to receive marketing emails when registering on our Site, or if you have enquired about, or purchased any of our goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
- Third Party Marketing: We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Opt-out: Please note that, if you change your mind about being sent marketing emails you can “opt-out” at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email. Once you “opt-out”, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email and where we send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events, and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was provided or collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint, if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you, to comply with law enforcement requests, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our legal agreements, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site or Services to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. After you have closed your account or ceased using the Services for a period of at least 60 days, we usually delete personal data.
We will retain some anonymized information after your account has been closed and we may use this for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site or Services. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
For UK individuals: The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Age Of Users
This Site and the Services are not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact the owner by e-mail at [email protected].